Not much went on this week. I agreed to fix everything they pointed out (officially) and started the search for the next dump.
As reported earlier, the buyers requested some pest control spray. I didn't see anything on the home inspection that led me to believe there was a pest problem. That's because the buyer had a separate pest inspection done. I got those results, and they apparently showed some sort of pest had been in the basement at some point in this house's long history. Because of that, I have to get the basement sprayed down. Yippee.
I hope to see some houses this weekend, as well as look at apartments to live in once we're kicked out of the house.
Also, we'll probably play Rock Band.