Monday, April 19, 2010

Closing!

I found out some information about the closing. Specifically, the location. Only the location. Crap. Did I find out anything else, you know, like the more important when the closing will be held? Hecks no.

I asked again for an update this morning and here is the response:

I just got off the phone with the short sale attorney – apparently there was one remaining form that had to be resent because it was faxed and illegible. That has been resent, and the attorney is going to communicate with them today to confirm that they received it. He says that we are definitely looking at a closing for next week, and will be calling me back shortly to set a hard time and date. The closing will be held on the 12th floor of the Turk’s Head Building, at the law firm of Darrow Everett. Thanks for your patience.

Armed with this information, I immediately checked Wikipedia for any further information. Sadly, the writers of this entry were/are not clairvoyant and I still have only a vague idea of when closing will occur..

There you have it. Maybe next week?

No comments: