Monday, October 19, 2009

Before and After

I am too tired to detail what went on over the weekend. It was a lot. I will write about it sometime this week though, I promise. In short, it was a lot of work to get the house ready for the Open House on Sunday. I got it all done (for the most part) and the Open House was a relative success. Some folks will be coming back to see the place again tonight, so that's a good sign.

Much easier for me than writing about it all? Pictures. Some before. Some after. Some combos.

Enjoy.

Exterior:



Foyer:



Mud Room:



Living Room:




Dining Room:




Kitchen:






Hallway:



Kid's Bedroom (we don't have kids):



Art/Sewing Room:






Office:



Bathroom:



Stairs:




Landing:




Huge Second Floor Bedroom:




Master (Dan's) Bedroom:




Master Closet:




Master Bathroom:




Yard and Garage:




No comments: