Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Holiday Weekend: Part I

In light of the past holiday, I will take you, dear reader, on a memorial tour of my weekend over the next few days. Enjoy.

Friday:

We went to watch the Celtics destroy the Magic. It was great.

Saturday Morning:

We got down to business. I went over to the house early in the morning to wait on a dumpster delivery. The dumpster was late, but I busied myself with taking the official 'before' pictures of the place. Here they are (excuse the apparent distortion, I used a fish-eye lens):

Exterior:














Illegal Garage Unit:














Main Building First Floor:














Main Building Second Floor:














Main Building Third Floor:














Basement:














Heads up for another update tomorrow (including more text and images of drug paraphernalia).

No comments: