Friday, June 26, 2009

Thursday.

Yesterday, a lot got done. Crazy Jeff Doors hung a few more doors upstairs, Amanda and I bought some light fixtures for the second floor, we bought exterior paint for the new front steps, I finished the second floor bathroom floor, Amanda primed the new front steps, we hung the cabinet doors in the kitchen and Michael Jackson died. Busy.

Jeff will be finishing up his work, hopefully today. The electrician should be finishing up the work upstairs, and we will be heading to NH for a night. Weird.

Here are the before, after and after after pictures of the front steps:


Here are the before and after shots of the bathroom floor:


Here is the sweet set up I worked in the past two nights (no electricity upstairs = dark. It is actually much darker than it looks. My camera sucks up more light than my eyes do):


And finally, here are the freshly painted and hung cabinet doors in the kitchen:



Back to work on Sunday.

No comments: