Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weekend In Pictures

As promised, here are some pictures of the work done over the weekend.

Since taking these, I've pretty much finished up the painting (second coats, cut the corners, etc).

Here's the Master Bedroom:


And the second bedroom upstairs:



And the hung TV (if you look closely, you can see what the house will look like when it's done. The corner with the windows and curtains looks great):


What I looked like after spraying the primer upstairs. Notice the paint on my tear ducts:


(I can't wait until my hair is actually that color)

And what I looked like after cleaning the paint sprayer:


One of the problems with constantly working (at home, and at my day job), is the fact that my grooming has suffered. I shave maybe once every two weeks. I don't like it, as it's itchy and I look like an R tard, but that's the way it's gone so far.

Crazy Jeff is hanging some doors this week and the electrician started upstairs yesterday. Things are starting to come together.

No comments: