Thursday, March 12, 2009


My apologies to all who were confused. I've been getting hundreds and hundreds of emails (all from the New England area) pointing out my mistake. Yesterday, in the post about the plumber, I wrote that the plumber needed a "pipe threader" to complete the work needed on the furnace. I was mistaken. It is called a "pipe threddah".

I apologize.

No comments: